Situated in the beautiful Indiana countryside, the Barn at Hamner Ridge is a rustic event venue that offers a wide variety of packages and services for your special day. Surrounded by lovely farmland and woods, the barn offers quiet charm and natural beauty. A variety of ceremony options are available depending upon your vision, as well as unlimited décor combinations and layouts for your reception. The barn offers a charming suite for the bride and her bridesmaids to prepare for the big day, as well as a masculine suite for the groom and his groomsmen to get ready and take it easy before the festivities begin. Your guests will be amazed by the beauty of the grounds, the rustic, yet comfortable environment of the barn, and will enjoy relaxing or dancing under the spacious covered porches, or perhaps taking in the ever beautiful sunset.
The Barn at Hamner Ridge is committed to making your dream day come to life before your eyes. Your special day will fill the memory books with happiness for years to come. Our experienced event planners work tirelessly to ensure that your day is perfect down to the smallest detail.
In the pages of our website you can find some valuable information about the barn, our services, and helpful information to help you begin your journey. Wedding Planning can be a daunting task, and can prove overwhelming for many couples. Our advice to all of our couples is to plan your wedding like you have developed your relationship, with patience, understanding, and most importantly love. Follow your heart and enjoy the ride.
• Rural but close to amenities such as hotels, shopping, golf, wineries, dining, and other conveniences
• Surrounded by farmland and woodlands
• Limitless photo opportunities
• Convenient access to I-65
• Lovely sunsets
• Choose from a variety of ceremony sites to create your dream wedding
• The barn can service a wedding with up to 300 guests comfortably
• Lovely covered porches to accentuate the country theme and atmosphere
• The barn is rustic with modern conveniences
• Bride and Groom Suites are provided onsite
• Tables and chairs/seating provided
• A variety of base decorations are provided so that you can spend your money on customization.
• A wide selection of props are here for your use.
• Lunch for the wedding party the day of the wedding
• Use of the grounds for your engagement photos, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner
• Professionals that are creative and flexible to make your day your own
• Day of Coordinator provided to insure your day goes as planned
• Detailed planning and coordination prior to the event.